I have a website relating to Lyrics. Why I am not getting enough traffic?
I can relate to that feeling, when you’re not getting enough traffic to your website. Just know that it’s not unique. Everyone has this problem when they start a new site.
The concept of your website is good, since it offers something simple, useful, and easy to understand. People look up song lyrics all the time. Though I am not native in your language, I assume it’s well written and would be useful to those who speak it.
Let’s discuss how to fix a traffic problem on an entertainment-interest site like yours.
A website can get insufficient traffic due to many reasons. To start, here are five reasons you may want to consider:
1) Your website’s SEO is not sufficient.
2) The backlinks to the website are not optimized or do not exist at all.
3) You have not implemented keyword research for writing the content of the website.
4) You are not doing enough promotion, be that through ads or social media engagement.
5) Your website’s user experience is not up to the expectations of the users. For instance, I’ve seen lots of sites that look like yours, but for completely different topics. You may want to experiment with different design themes.
To be clear, the above reasons are just general, and everyone’s situation is a little different. You need to do more research by considering your website I comparison to your competitors. How are they different? What do you think causes them to get more visitors?
That being said, it is possible that you just need to work on promotion and backlinks, since that’s the most common problem I see with beginner website creators. If you want a quick way to solve that, you can implement One Minute Free Traffic (OMFT). Since your website does not have a common concept, but it’s one that has a lot of potential value to the right people, it requires specialized ways of attracting premium visitors, for which OMFT can be the best choice.
In conclusion, stay relaxed! You can easily (but with time) build more traffic to your website, provided you implement these suggestions and commit to a sensible solution. Whatever you do, not do not dabble in several different ways of getting traffic. Commit to one that seems likely to work.
Please feel free to reply to me if you have any questions.