What are your suggestions for free traffic systems?
Well, I can’t say them all (not sure anyone could), but the free traffic system I have been using works well. After trying and testing multiple ways of getting website traffic, I consider myself able to suggest to someone the right free traffic systems. Let’s discuss that.
For any website, traffic is a measure of its popularity as well as its monetary value. In the abundance of websites, people find it difficult to get traffic to their own, and they’re either unable or nervous about spending money for traffic. As a result, they make use of free traffic systems. But free traffic has two different meanings. One is a traffic system for a website that is free of cost in every sense of the word, and another is a traffic system that might cost you initially, but only once, and that gets free traffic to a website from that point onward. Well, the former is self-explanatory; the latter might need more explanation. Free traffic, ideally, comes to the website on its own. There is no forceful dragging of that traffic to a website. For example, people visiting any website after seeing the search results on a search engine.
To be clear, I use a method to get traffic to my websites that is free, and that only cost me a small amount of money one time, as a set-up or access fee. I will discuss that in brief, before I conclude this answer. As of now, let’s see some suggestions about free traffic systems. Out of a large number of traffic systems, you can select any. Experimenting is good. But make sure it has the following capabilities:
1) It should get traffic in legitimate ways. No forceful redirects or deception.
2) It should work for different niches, as that proves it taps into something universally valuable.
3) It should not have limited capabilities. Instead of working for specific situations, it should teach the ways that apply to most situations. For instance, I don’t like traffic methods that rely on the buzz around trending hashtags. I strongly prefer evergreen methods.
4) It should be cost effective.
5) It should not get obsolete soon, if ever.
Anyhow, my recommendation would be One Minute Traffic Machines, which I use for my websites. It provides traffic as well as helps you in monetizing your website from that traffic. The results so far have been amazing for me. And yes, the method costs nothing to try and to scale it up.
Please feel free to reply to me, in case you need more information on that.