What’s your process for digital product design?
Hi! I assume you mean what is my process for creating and marketing a digital product? If so, it depends on the product and market.
Design covers a lot of stuff, of course. Let’s consider the following example to paint a better picture.
Someone wants to get a large number of visitors to a website. He could search the internet and try some methods he learned there, after studying a few different blogs, forums, social communities, or other places. This usually leads to getting an affiliated or recommended product from these sources, such as an e-book, online course, etc., teaching how to get traffic in a certain way.
You’re definitely not the first person to ask about getting traffic, and you won’t be the last. It’s a consistent, reliable problem or question people tend to have, at this stage of their website projects. If you have a similar problem in mind when designing a product, one that plagues your target customers, you will have guaranteed yourself a marketable audience.
Beyond that, the following factors should be considered while designing a digital product:
· What is your target audience and what do they want? As stated above.
· How much time and effort is the design process going to take, and how much of that you are willing to skip past with money?
· How long could you expect to make money off this idea?
· Is the process affordable at your current income? If not, can you pace it out slower or make something more efficient?
· What are the most successful products like yours, and what can you learn from them?
Feel free to reply if you have any questions.